REGIONAL BREAKFAST PARTNER:
NORTH WEST | SOUTH WEST | WEST MIDLANDS
Align with one of the Industry's most trusted and influential brands! Movers & Shakers Breakfast Forum Sponsorship - at the Royal Lancaster; with virtual streaming to 350+ Virtual Community members and invited guests, via a dedicated 'Movers & Shakers Community Platform'.
Timings: 7.30AM - 11.00AM.
Networking: Allocated time before and after the event to network in our Network Café, and virtual networking via the Community Platform + App.
Contributors: Private and Public sector leaders and decision-makers - keynotes, market insight presentations, panel sessions and views from the top interviews.
Topics: The big issues facing the UK Property and Construction Market; focusing on development and investment opportunities. Central to the 2021 breakfast forum programme is our mission to drive more and better Private, Public and Community collaboration; with the output of generating business for our members. Key areas for discussion: sustainability inclusivity, social outcomes, the local community, well-being and culture.
*BREAKFAST PARTNERSHIP PACKAGE*
AT THE IN-PERSON EVENT:
- Table to 10 at the breakfast - branded (premier position)
- Place on the Top Table for a Senior Executive
- Information on the Partner organisation in the breakfast introduction speech (also shown on live streaming)
- Branding on the online Delegate List
- A Top Table place on 2 future Breakfast events
- 2 pop-up banners at the venue
- Official photographs of the event
- Branding on at least two breakfast emails; promoting the event to the Movers & Shakers network (current database of 3000+ contacts in the regions)
- Movers & Shakers Website - Branding (logo and hyperlink) on the website (event booking page)
- Social Media Coverage - tweets and linkedin posts with branding
MOVERS & SHAKERS COMMUNITY PLATFORM: *
- Branding (logo and hyperlink) on the Virtual Community Platform + App
- Branding on the live streaming of the event on the day - through the platform
- Business Reports and documents added to the event, where relevant
- Exhibition hub for 12-months
- Push Notifications to members to visit the Partner's exhibition hub
- 3 Individual Memberships included for 12 months.
Event Partnership Cost - £3,250 + VAT
* Live Streaming Cost - £1,500 + VAT