YOUR SAFETY & WELLBEING IS OUR PRIORITY
Whilst we are excited to be able to get back to in-person events, we wish to do so with the same integrity that has always underpinned our ethos and that means putting the physical and mental welfare of our members and their guests first.
To this end and in the light of latest Government advice https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus we have updated our safety protocols. We have also been liaising with the venues and will respect and abide by their own Covid policies.
We kindly ask that you comply with the following guidelines:
- Face masks will be worn by all staff. Attendees are requested to wear masks on arrival and at all times when not seated at their tables, unless you have a reason to be exempt from doing so.
- Masks will be available as required.
- Temperature checks will be conducted on entry to the event space.
- Lateral flow tests must be taken by all attendees the evening prior to the event [do not attend if positive].
- Please be prepared to provide proof of double vaccinations and lateral flow tests.
- Contact details will be required for all attendees including guests.
- Contact tracing procedures will be conducted for any reported COVID exposure.
- All event spaces will be sanitised in advance and as required throughout an event.
- Hand sanitisers will be provided around the venue and networking spaces.
- Table capacities will be reduced to allow for more space between guests.
Note: Individual venues may have additional requirements, which we will advise you as required
We will continuously update our procedures in line with Government guidelines and best practice.
As with everything else we do in our day to day lives, we ask that should you be displaying any Covid symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate, that you notify us as soon as possible and avoid attending our events. Should you be in any of these positions and notify us in advance or on the morning of an event, then we will of course be happy to defer your booking to a future event or offer you a full refund.
We look forward to welcoming you to Movers & Shakers and to enjoying positive and safe interaction and to getting back to business!